Friday, May 1, 2015

Homemade Gifts

I finished my baby bibs for my great nephew.  This new little love was born yesterday ~ Mommy  and baby are fine!  Aunt Donna can't wait to meet him next week! 




These bibs were made from a pattern my Mom used many years ago when James (now 31) was a little tyke.  They are large, and cover baby on both shoulders and down the front.  The 2 prints are made out of flannel ~ front and back and the blue ones are denim ~ front and back.

I am very thankful for this new little one who has joined our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.