Friday, November 21, 2014

Thankful ~ part 3

money left at the end of the month

changing of seasons

phone calls

sweet conversations

sewing time

a clean craft room floor (I vacuumed it yesterday!)

anticipation of visiting with family next week

hearing the canning lids pop as they seal

Christmas music

a color printer

the relationship between my mom & Amy (not many 18 year olds have their Granny as their best friend!)

pictures of my grandbabies

having the means to do some stuff we desire (within reason)

turkey sales (.79 a pound is awesome)

helping with shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child

date nights with my beloved husband

long quiet nights at home

card games with my kids

prayer time

seeing prayers answered

medicine that can help our tiny grandson who has acid reflux

changes in tiny baby's feeding/sleeping that are helping him be happier

encouraging words





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.