Tuesday, November 25, 2014

More Ceramics

We've been busy painting & being creative.   Here are some of our latest creations ~

Greg's ceramic scissors holder

Gregs stained fish ~ not food safe but really colorful and cute!

James' first ceramics project ~ he did a great job!

My vegie/fruit tray

My vegie/fruit divided dish

I love this little chick ~ Amy said I need to add a little crocheted scarf so he fits in with the season

Tea set for our littlest girl buddy

Greg's glazed fish plate ~ this one is food safe!

My fall leaf candle holder (1 of 2)

Not ceramics!  But machine embroidered bibs for our grandbuddies for Thanksgiving!

coffee mugs as a gift

An Eagle Cross stitch for our newest family Eagle Scout!

My Angel ~ she will have Mother of Pearl added and refired

my salt and pepper shakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.