Monday, August 25, 2014

Parenting

 
Parenting is a 24 hour, 7 day a week, lifetime job ~ our role as parents doesn't end when our children marry ~ it does change some.
 
As a mom, I wondered many times if I was doing a "good job". 
At times over the years, it didn't seem so.  Circumstances cloud our judgement.
 
Sometimes, the Lord allows you to see that you didn't ruin those children after all ~
I got a glimpse of that on Sat. with a beautiful picture my daughter in law sent me ~
 
 
My son Allen, holding his son Aiden
2 guys, totally relaxed, and letting Mommy take a nap!
 
And here is another of our newest little buddy ~
 
 
Many thanks to Jennifer for posting these awesome pictures!  We love & miss y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.