Monday, May 19, 2014

Dinner Ideas for the Week

We can have ~

spaghetti with meat sauce
barbeque chicken, squash casserole, green beans
chicken enchiladas
grilled hamburgers, mashed cauliflower
homemade pizzas ~ various toppings
baked hamburgers/alfredo "gravy", peas & carrots
Ham, sweet potatoes, green beans
Taco Salads

I have all the ingredients to make all of the above.

A couple of weeks ago, I ran out of the beef boullion that I normally put in with our green beans ~ so I decided to try French Onion Soup since it had a beef stock base.  It was yummy!  Just drain all the liquid off the green beans (homecanned or factory canned), dump the canned onion soup over the beans and heat to serve.  Easy & good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.