Monday, October 21, 2013

Autumn ideas part 2

...I love the flowers and lanterns on this table!
I love the sunflowers and the large lanterns!
Thanksgiving place settings. ~ totally adorable craft!
Cute little couple made out of painted small clay pots!
Love this tablescape
gorgeous table ~ would be great for dessert table!
we heard there was Pecan Pie!  Haha...my squirrels would do this!
The squirrels in my yard would do this ~ accompanied by our dogs!
Love this baby food jar turkey
Adorable kids craft listing what they are thankful for!  Foster thankfulness early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.