Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Languishing

This is still languishing in the quilt frame upstairs ~ I saw it again yesterday...
 I decided that after the wedding,
its coming down stairs to sit in my way so that I will work on it.
Languishing upstairs is easy to forget.
I haven't touched it since we moved it upstairs
(it has held some junk off the ironing board)
So next week....its moving time for the quilt frame!

It would be awesome to have all the hand quilting done and enter it in the fair this year ~
plus, its our new quilt for our bed in the RV.
AND, its been languishing long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.