Friday, February 1, 2013

Leaving New Orleans ~


Relaxing on the Serenity Deck

The Serenity Deck is for adults...21 and over ~ no one ever questioned Will and Amy ~ its nice to sit back there and read, sit in the sun, and enjoy Serenity.  I got 3 books read & some work done on my cross stitch.  We thoroughly enjoyed our relaxing~the temps were in the mid 80's and the skies were sunny.  The food was good but not awesome. 


barges on the Miss. River

The Sun is starting to set



New Orleans at sunset


me & "my baby"

my best friend!

3 generations....Mom, Me, Amy

1 comment:

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.