1. Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me bless Hiss holy name!
2. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
3. Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4. Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies.
5. Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6. The Lord executes righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.
7. He made know His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.
8. The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
9. He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10. He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor punished us according to our iniquities.
11. For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward those who fear Him.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.
13. As a father pities his children, so the Lord pities those who fear Him.
14. For He knows our frame: He remembers that we are dust.
17. But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children's children.
18. To such as keep His covenants, and to those who remember His commandments and do them.
1. Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty.
EVERY good and perfect gift we have comes from our Heavenly Father. He has blessed us immensely and we are very thankful for everything
He forgives our iniquities, heals our diseases, redeemed our lives, crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies, and executes righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.
What blessings for His children!
I pray each of you will have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day.
We will be blessed with a houseful of company and lots of goodies to eat.