Friday, November 30, 2012

a Month of THANKFULNESS

I am thankful that
its the end of the month and I haven't run out of things to be thankful for.

I am thankful for 
Love
between God and His people
a husband & wife
parents & children
grandparents & grandchildren

I am thankful for.....

ways for my children to serve & realize its not all about them
for fellowship
that my asthma hasn't kicked in full force, yet
that its Friday
that its payday
that Greg will be home the next 2 days
for projects that will be completed
for the Atlanta Falcons doing so well this year (11-1 wow)
for completed holiday gift shopping !!!!!
for a closet full of fabric to craft/sew/design/have fun with
for crocheted granny squares in many colors
for Brach's soft nougat peppermints (yummy!)
for the bare bones truth about the History of the Church though the ages
(very interesting ~ listening to Drive by Church History)
the smell of fresh baked bread
the taste of fresh bread
cinnamon sugar or butter or honey or jelly for the bread

for remembering to be thankful for ALL things ~ 
big or small!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.