Monday, November 12, 2012

a Month of THANKFULNESS

More Thankfulness...

42.  Worship
I am thankful for all the ways to worship the Lord.
Song,
Music,
Prayer, 
church attendance,
missions,
scripture

43.  Missions
Throughout my life, I have been honored/humbled/excited to serve the Lord through many different Mission opportunities.  I've traveled inside the USA to work in Florida, Oklahoma, downtown Atlanta and in the local churches I was a member of.  I've traveled internationally to Prince Edward Island, Canada & to Honduras.  

44.  Serving the Lord
I've served the Lord in some of the following ways ~
taught Sunday School
helped in Childrens church
Many years of volunteering in Vacation Bible Schools/Backyard Bible Clubs
headed up our church's Fall Festival (2 x)
serving on different committees
and currently we are the church cooks for dinners and special occasions
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.