Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Daybook





For Today...

Outside my window ~ sunny, cool, autumn weather

I am thinking ~ about relationships

I am thankful for ~ a loving, providing, creative, Christ following Husband

From the learning rooms ~ geometry, zoology, Ancient Roman History, study skills, Bible

From the kitchen ~ cooking from scratch

I am wearing ~ navy skirt, polka dot top, slip on tennies

I am creating ~ finishing baby bibs, needlepoint owl, cross stitch craft store, crocheted granny squares

I am going ~ to enjoy the cool fall days

I am reading ~ The Bible, Brentwood by Grace Livingston Hill, and Practical Suggestions for Mother and Housewife by Marion Mills Miller (kindle book)

I am praying ~ for eyes and hearts to be opened to the truth of the Bible

I am hearing ~ a sermon from Grace Christian Fellowship in Tn. on the computer

Around the house ~ living!  Simple days full of school work, puzzle constructions, crafting, cooking

One of my favorite things ~ open communication

A few things for the rest of the week ~ school, dance, bible study, choir, a friends wedding

To visit other daybooks, please click the link!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.