Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday

Greg continues to improve.
I was once again told how close he came to not surviving on Monday.
I am forever thankful/grateful the Lord spared his life.
I am thankful for hospital rules that allow you to spend the night.
I am thankful for chairs that pull out into beds (maybe they could work on the comfort factor now)
I am thankful for good medical care and especially thankful for health insurance.
I'm thankful for the frosty's Mom, Amy & Will brought up to the hospital.
I am thankful for Katie & Bryants visit this weekend.
I am thankful that hopefully next week at this time we will know if Olive is a boy or girl.
(And NO, this grandma doesn't care which gender the baby is)
I am thankful for an improvement in Allens living situation.
I am thankful for visits with Rob, Sarah, Andy and Amy.
I am thankful for a Kindle to play numerous games of backgammon on, while at the hospital.
I am thankful for sweet texts and emails telling me of prayers for Greg.
I am thankful for Mom coming to Miss. to help me.
I am thankful for the overnight invitations from the Foys & others for Amy and Will.
I am thankful for the 4 yummy, delicious meals that my homeschool friends delivered to our house the last 4 nights.  (Desserts too)
I am thankful for all the prayers from Mississippi, Virginia, Georgia, Louisiana, Missouri, South Carolina and other states lifted to our Heavenly Father for Greg and our family.

I am thankful that our God answers prayers!

5 comments:

  1. God is good all the time. All the time God is good. I was a prayin'. So happy Greg is recovering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of now we can get this wonderful health care here in the USA. Let's hope that nothing happens to change it. I am thankful for the answered prayers that went up for Greg! BLogger won't let me post this comment using my wordpress openid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful with you all! May the Lord continue to shed His mercy and love upon your family!

    "That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works." Psalm 26:7

    Thank you for sharing the great things the Lord has done for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Just wanted to let you know Goggle is going away at the end of this month. To keep our follower and not lose our favorite blogs .We will have to join the Linky Party. Heidi has one on her site. http://mysimplecountryliving.blogspot.com
    I don't want to lose any of my blogs,I enjoy visiting you guys to much. I hope you will join. Oh and follow me. Almost forgot that part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is good
    to give thanks
    to the Lord

    i don't know what your
    circumstances are
    but thank you for sharing

    now following you
    via Linky Followers
    and hope you'll take a moment
    to come visit me!

    alison

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.