Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankfulness Thursday

Katie with her Granny, Mimi & Grandmother

Christian Girls/Friends
Angela ~ who was gracious to help (poor girl didn't know what she was getting herself into)



My awesome, fantastic husband Greg....he is #1 in my book!

Daddy/daughter time on wedding morning!


My own "mafia" ~ What a handsome group of men!

Breakfast fun on Wedding morning!
I love that goofy crowd!

Rosana & Angel "offered to help" with the reception ~ I took them up on it and they worked really hard to make Katie & Bryants day meaningful and my day easier!
teamwork to get the job done
My 2 meat slicers
Fun shopping day with Granny & Bethany (Will was our photographer)

3 girlie cousins ~ who had a weeklong "slumber" party!

My 7 Children

+ 2 fiances, 1 girlfriend & 1 groom to be
the first kiss

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time in what is usually a very stressful time. you have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not see any funny hats! I know you have them.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.