Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Daybook

For today....

Outside my window...it sunny and hot (again) high will be in the 90's today ~ I am ready for FALL

I am thinking...of the dwindling list of wedding "to-do's"

I am thankful for...the dwindling list of wedding "to-do's"

From the kitchen...right now the counters are covered with lace, pearls, ribbon, and barrettes ~ making the wedding hair decorations for the ceremony for all the girls.  Tonight, I think we are making chicken enchila's from a new recipe I found.

 From the learning rooms...lots of math (they are already on unit 5), reading, Proverbs, prayer, typing, spanish, history, some research.  We toured the downtown post office yesterday ~ very interesting.

I am wearing...clothes  & a headache (involves the above mentioned lace and pearls)

I am creating...the stuff in the kitchen, a hand embroidered table runner, and a cross stitch baby blanket, and a machine embroidered block for a baby toy (too many last minute ideas running through my brain to enter in the state fair in 2 weeks)

I am going...to concentrate on completion of projects

I am reading...not a lot right now, just a few minutes before bedtime but the top book on the bedside table stack is "Family Feasts for $75 a week", and next will be my new book "The American Woman's Home" (that I just got for free thanks to swagbucks) by Catherine Beecher & Harriet Beecher Stowe

I am praying...for my husband and my children

I am hearing....Adventures in Oddysey playing on a computer, puppies yipping and water running and K & A talking (they are bathing the dogs)

Around the house...tons of crafting, schooling, thank you note writing for wedding gifts, packing, some relaxing

A few plans for the rest of the week....hopefully getting chickens, finishing projects, Allen's visit this weekend, life!

 You can read other daybook entries at ....

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. you are so busy it makes my head spin! LOL! But what wonderful busy you are! We love Chicken enchilada's here at our house. I have a great home made enchilada sauce recipe on my blog under the recipes...mmmm! It is 90 here today and supposed to be 70 tomorrow! How the weather changes in Mid MIssouri!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.