Monday, July 25, 2011

Dear God

Dear God,

Thank you for a freezer full of food.

And especially thank you that you prompted me to go to that freezer today.

I don't know why its not working well, but I am very thankful I only lost a little of the contents
and not the whole freezer full of food.

Thank you for letting us find enough nooks and crannies in the other freezers to cram the
frozen food.  And thank you for my family who will be eating some creative meals this week!

Thank you that I have this "problem".  I know many people are not this blessed.

Thank you for the reminder that our lives and our possessions belong to you.  And thank you for your care for us.

Love, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.