Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Daybook

For today.....

Outside my window ~ overcast, cooler than "stifling hot"

I am thinking ~ how folks like to complicate things

I am thankful for ~ simplicity

From the kitchen ~ chicken & dumplings for dinner, making strawberry jelly

From the learning rooms ~ school starts next Monday, I'll talk about it then

I am wearing ~ pink plaid dress, hair in a ponytail

I am creating ~ flower girl dresses for my daughters wedding ~ 2 smocked, 1 to go

I am going ~ to make the most of the 9 1/2 weeks before the wedding

I am reading ~ book 5 of Freedoms Holy Light series, The Bible

I am praying ~ for my son Allen, health issues & his court date for tickets in GA

I am hearing ~ cars driving, doors opening & closing, footsteps of my children

Around the house ~ the usual...cooking, cleaning, crafting, reading, game playing, puzzles

One of my favorite things ~ my protector, defender, encourager, provider, loving husband

A few plans for the rest of the week ~ bible study, Keepers, more wedding plans, family time

To read more daybook posts, please head over to.....
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.