Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daybook

Daybook ~ Tuesday

Outside my window...  rainy, dreary, and cool
I am thinking...  of how absolutely crazy people get about Mardi Gras ~ to me this is a totally useless time, money waster ~ today is Fat Tuesday which means all manner of things are happening and then tomorrow starts the Lenten Season ~ some of these folks won't even wake up for 6 weeks, so giving up something for Lent is...
I didn't notice much about this when I lived in GA, but in Miss. its a whole lot closer ~ can't imagine living anywhere near New Orleans during this mess.

I am thankful for... freedom

From the kitchen...  quesadilla's for lunch, not sure about dinner yet 

I am wearing...a denim dress

I am creating...finished smocking the first of my little twin friends dresses ~ now onto the 2nd one!  Their first birthday is next month!  I mailed my great-nieces dress to my sister in law ~ it'll be a surprise for my niece to open at her shower on Thursday night! 

I am going...  to keep reading my Bible ~ I'm in Psalms now ~ almost 1/2 way done

I am praying...  about an upcoming visit

I am reading... my Bible and "The Encyclopedia of Country Living"

I am hearing...  raindrops, a train whistle, children talking, puppy paws

From the Learning Rooms...Algebra, Language, Spanish, "Experiencing God" biblestudy, History, Theology with Greg at night.

Around the house... sewing skirts for the summer,  finishing quilt projects, working on crocheting, garden preparation, puppy snuggling, Bible learning with Greg, cleaning out closets and trying on clothes ~ the girls weeded out lots of stuff yesterday

One of my favorite things...  being a wife

A few plans for the rest of the week....  dance lessons, Will's 17th birthday!!!!, dinner out for the birthday boy, Bible Study at church, bible study for young adults at our house, weekend projects

You can read other daybooks at 
                                            http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.