Monday, February 14, 2011

Multitude Monday 816-830

The Thanksgiving List continues...on Valentines Day

816.  The Fathers Love for His Children
"For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.  John 3:16-17

817. My husbands love for me

818.  our love for our children

819.  the intense awe, wonder, and love of the first time I held my newborn babies

820. the appreciation and understanding of sacrifices my parents made for me

821.  the Godly, Christian home I was raised in

822.  the love my Daddy had for us when he was willing to undergo chemo again

823.  the love the Lord showed Daddy & us when the decision in 822 was taken out of our hands

825.  the love of friends who take the time to understand & listen

826.  Young love

827.  praying for the future spouses & Biblical marriages for each of our 7 children

828.  great fellowship & game night with our Pastor and his Wife

829.  the understanding & realization that the closer to 1000 this list gets, the more & more I have to be thankful for

830.  Chocolate (hey, it is Valentines Day!) 

1 comment:

  1. Love your list today - it's beautiful. Just like you, my friend I am so thankful for. Thanks for the prayers lately, I feel them.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.