Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Allen

Happy Birthday to my Allen.  He is 22 today.  He came into this world with a bang (emergency c-section) and life for all of us really hasn't calmed down since!  

I Love You, Allen!

Looking forward to your visit this weekend and praying for safe travels for you & Rocky (my grandpuppy) tomorrow!


Psalm 127: 3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord.  The fruit of the womb is a reward.  Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth.  Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them.  They shall not be ashamed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.