Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Daybook

For today....Tuesday

Outside my window...another beautiful, sunny, warm spring day for the end of Feb.
I am thinking...of gardening

I am thankful for...fun family times working together
From the kitchen...Pork Chops (from our own pork), cheddar brocolli rice, and green beans

I am wearing...a pink plaid dress
I am creating...cross stitch on 23rd Psalm, starting smocking the newborn baby dress for my great niece who will be born in April

I am going...to enjoy Allen's visit this week (we will get to celebrate his birthday a day late this year....its tomorrow and he will get here on Thursday ~ he will be 22 years old)
I am reading...Ezra in the Bible, and starting the last book in the "Caroline Years" series about Laura Ingalls mother

I am praying...for safe travels for Greg today when he drives back from business on the coast, and for Allen as he drives to Miss. on Thursday

I am hearing...not alot

From the learning rooms...Algebra, Language, Spanish, American History

One of my favorite things...opening the nesting box of the chicken coop and finding 1 or more eggs

A few plans for the rest of the week...dance lessons for the girls, cooking for 2 church dinners, and Allen's visit.  

You can read more daybooks at 

                                              http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.