786. easy access to my doctor
787. a drive through pharmacy
788. cough medicine with codeine
789. microwave rice heating bags
790. a comfortable couch to lounge on
791. a family that can carry on even when I'm sick
792. daughters that keep us from starving
793. hours to think, pray, read and cross stitch
794. visits from the college boys
795. being able to sleep last night
796. finally starting to feel a tiny bit better
797. thankful that I don't get sick often
798. Saving about
$600 $700 last month on hh expenses to put extra on our mortgage for Feb.
799. garage cleaning
800. seeing Greg's new wood project "come to life"