Saturday, December 4, 2010

Good Times

Mom's visit has been loaded with fun things to do and lots of activity. 
Since Wed. afternoon we have...
been to Bible Study & choir practice
gone to see "The Best Christmas Pagent Ever" at Miss. College
gone out to eat with Angela and her girls
been to 3 rehersals for a Christmas productions the girls are dancing in & Greg programmed the lights for
went Christmas shopping & out to eat our yummy desserts
bought gifts for our Angel Tree children
done one performance of the Living Tree production
Now we have church and 2 more performances for Sunday

My asthma is acting up and Mom's now got the crud.  She is starting on antibiotics tonight.

A friend brought me his Camera with the Mega-lens, so I was able to get some great pictures of the girls dancing tonight.  I was taking them from the church balcony, and can't use the flash, so they are just a little dark but I am still pleased with the results.  

I love the lights, the music, and the excitement of Christmas.

But most of all, the joy & excitement of the season is because the Lord sent his Son Jesus ~ to live & to die, and conquer death for us.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.