Monday, September 20, 2010

Multitude Monday 491-505


491. a weekend away for my friend...I know she had fun

492. phone call from Allen...all is well

493. birthdays

494. buying pink & green depression glass at an Antique Auction on Sat.

495. splitting a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich with Greg

496. watching my daughters "crafting"

497. successful heart surgery for a little adopted Chinese girl...I read her Mom's blog

498. the perfectness of the Lords timing...this family came home from China with the little one 2 weeks ago and she had surgery last week.

499. fall decorations on the inside of the house, even if the temps on the outside of the house don't reflect the season yet. Mid - Upper 90's here in Miss.

500. 96 days till Christmas

501. A good nights sleep

502. relaxing Sunday's at home

503. a Chihuahua that should give birth this week...will be interesting to see how many puppies she is having. At least one of the little ones is extremely active.

504. football Saturdays & Sundays

505. lesson plans for Biology


4 comments:

  1. You are scaring me with all this talk of less than 100 days until Christmas! Otherwise this is a great list ... I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny Jennifer...you should hear my Mom talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jennifer!

    Thanks for my card, I read it again and laughed harder.

    I misread #495 at first, really I did, I thought it said spitting a philly at Gregg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greg said the card was great for my bug picking friend! Also, my mama taught me not to spit my food...at least on purpose!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.