Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daybook





For today

Outside my window...Sunny, some clouds, still hot temps

I am thinking...that I am really glad this is a short week

I am thankful for...a great visit to GA. Got to see my mom, sister and her family, and sister in law & her family, and #4 son that moved to GA a month ago. Al came over everyday.

From the Learning Rooms...finishing our co-op stuff for tomorrow when we go to Marie's. And glad its a short week!

From the kitchen...spaghetti and garlic bread

I am wearing...khaki capris, v neck top, slip on tennies

I am creating...finally finishing my Donna's Kitchen picture ~ I am on the last letter! Then I've got some aprons to make.

I am reading...My new bible. And "An Amish Gathering" ~ a book I found at the Christian bookstore last week.

I am praying...for a good dr.'s appointment on Thursday

I am hearing...Amy rustling papers in the dining room while she is working on History & Science

Around the house..schoolwork, dance lessons, co-op, Keepers, bible study, dr., watching football on the weekend on tv & watching our pregant puppy waddle around the house


Allen got really tired of me grabbing him and hugging him....and repeatedly told me "its only been a month." He just doesn't understand what Mama's go through.
Too bad...he will just have to put up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.