Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Daybook 6-1-2010




Outside My Window... It is sunny, warm, and beautiful. Temps will be in the mid 90's again today and for the rest of the week.

I am thinking... of all the things we are doing on this week

I am thankful for... Our Military: past, present & future. They protect and defend our great country and some make the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms.

From the learning rooms... No bookwork. We are reading, watching old movies, & having fun playing with & watching our baby chicks

From the kitchen... we will be making peanut butter cookies, rice krispie treats and chocolate chip muffins. We've got company coming for the week and we need snacks to keep these children happy.

I am wearing... denim skort, flowered t-shirt, blue tennies

I am creating... working on my "His Name is Jesus" cross stitch.

I am going... to be driving to ballet 4 days this week. Its recital week and the girls will be busy!

I am reading... Just finished the Gilbert Morris series (it was good) last night, so I need to find something else to read

I am praying... that we make Godly financial decisions in every area of our lives

I am hearing... Talk Radio. They are discussing a new curriculum for public schools about Civil Rights. But, it is written by a "self-Proclaimed" communist, it is very biased and is full of Hate-speech. Praise the Lord for Homeschooling!

Around the house... Cleaning, finishing laundry, baking, changing bed sheets

One of my favorite things... visits from Mom

A few things for the rest of the week... Katie's graduation party, lots of ballet rehearsals & recital, fun in the sun

A picture to share...


See the little orangey peaches on the tree? We had to commit "peach a side" again and thin the fruit on the top of the tree. It was so heavy, it was bending over and touching the ground.

Please visit Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com to visit with more women!

I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.