Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lets Try the Daybook Again


For today.... I am frustrated with my computer, evidentally it scrambled my first daybook post and noone could read it.

Outside my window...the sun is trying to come through the clouds, the wind is blowing, and its chilly outside. The squirrels love my birdfood.

I am thinking...about how blessed I am. I get to spend each day with my family and taking care of my home.

I am thankful for...friends

From the learning rooms...Geometry, Pre-Algebra, Science, History, Typing, Spanish, Reading

From the kitchen...Lasagna and Garlic Bread for dinner. Just mixed up a triple batch of our yummy powdered hot chocolate mix.

I am wearing...Jeans, black shirt, tennis shoes

I am creating...Quilted purses

I am going...Nowhere all day, haven't decided about tonight yet

I am reading...The Hope Chest: A Legacy of Love by Rebekah Wilson\

I am hoping...for a peaceful, productive day, would love for it to warm up some too.

I am hearing...cars driving by outside & the children in the kitchen

Around the house...we are starting to clean out closets and the attic, we've got too much junk!

One of my favorite things...eating dinner together as a family every night.

A few things for the rest of the week...quilting class tomorrow and lots of school work accomplished (we will take our spring break later)

Please join Peggy and her guests at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I was in the Daybook neighborhood and had to stop by. It smells lovely and like minded around here, I'll be back with time to peruse, Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blog...I enjoyed reading it. I am frustrated with my keyboard, it appears to be dying and is skipping every other letter, making it quite frustating to comment. :) Sounds like you have a busy, full and blessed life. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.