Thursday, March 4, 2010

Homestead Blessings Review


Do you know who the West ladies are? It's a mom and her 3 daughters. They have made a set of instructional DVD's to help us wanna be homesteaders learn new skills. Their DVD's are the Art of soap making, gardening, herbs, candle making, canning, bread making, cooking, and a new one is sewing.

We discovered these treasures last summer and have watched them numerous times & always pick up a new tip or trick. As Miss Vickie (the mom) says just about everything "its a blessing".

If you are looking for some family friendly DVD's to teach you a new skill, these are the ones to watch. They are produced by Franklin Springs in Tenn., and that is where I have ordered mine from. I also think they are available from Vision Forum.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I know who the West ladies are...I like their song, Green Beans in the Garden (smile). I would like to have their DVD's but have only seen clips from them. It's great to see a family working together and enjoying a simple, God fearing life.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.