Monday, October 5, 2009

I Am A "Kept" Woman

I got this in an email from a friend of mine, "Miss Pat" and I wanted to share with everyone! I hope and pray we are all kept women!


I Am a ' Kept ' Woman

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind,
But GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)
There were times when I thought I could go no longer,
But the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)
At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong,
But the LORD kept my mouth shut.. (Psa. 13)


Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough,
But GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Matt. 6:25 -34)
When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up.
When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)
I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me!
I'm blessed to be ' kept '
Do you know a ' kept ' woman?
If so pass it on to her to let her know she is ' Kept '
I'm "Kept" by the Love and Grace of God.

There are many times in my life that I know the Lord has Kept me going. He has been there through many trials & tribulations that I just didn't know how we were going to survive. His love, strength and grace are sufficient for all circumstances. He has listened to my "groanings" for my children when all I could pray was "Oh God" or "Why God" and he offered his comfort as my heavenly Father. I praise the Lord that all 7 of our children have accepted Christ as their personal Savior.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.