Thursday, January 11, 2018

Things to Do while you Recouperate

Low key things to do during recouperation -

read
crochet a dishcloth
easy cross stitch project
search pinterest
look for recipes (I got an instapot)
sort old magazines
text
play games on kindle
study Bible (currently in Psalms)
set up planner with family's birthdays and anniversaries
pray
watch tv
visit when people come

I would love to be up and actually doing instead of planning.  But that's not possible right now.  I can get up, get dressed, walk around a little, and then I want a nap.  This weakness is not something I am used to.

Thankful for ~

unstressful recoup time
lots of stuff to stay busy when I have energy
sweet texts and emails from friends
the blessing of meals delivered from church members and family
leftovers for lunches for us all
my husbands care ~ day and night
recovering tastebuds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.