Saturday, August 26, 2017

Eclipse

It was lots of fun watching the moon cover the sun (with my proper eye proctection!).  But it wasn't what I expected....it did not get dark here - just less light.  Taking pictures with my good camera was a bust ~ the sun shines brightly in all my pictures in spite of the moon covering the surface (about 98% coverage at my house).  However ~ the time was well spent ~ and it does show the magnificent creation of the sun and moon, and the Lords  creativity.  No debates on any issue that isn't important, just the Glory of God on display for everyone to see. 

With vertigo, I can't look up for long periods of time - so I got a chair. Before coverage.

About half coverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.