Thursday, January 19, 2017

Re-evaluating

When I started the blog years ago....it was to keep my family and friends in GA up to date on what was going on with us.  But now we are back in GA so I see family weekly.  I am able to keep up with my Mississippi friends on facebook and Instagram.  That all being said ~ I am re-evaluating the blog. 

For right now, I am taking a break. 

We have a mission trip to Honduras coming up.  We have a grown child needing extra prayer and encouragement in this time of their life.  I have 4 awesome grandsons to play with and love on.  And we have a wedding to plan.

So until next time ~ adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.