Friday, October 14, 2016

Frugal Friday

Coming up with some Frugal things to share ~

Wed. is Senior Citizen day at our local Kroger grocery store ~ so that has become the day I shop ~ I am not too proud to get this discount!  I saved over $70 on my groceries this week by combining sales, the senior discount, Will's employee discount, online coupons, and a 10% off your total order coupon I got in the mail!  Score!  It was great!

Craft shopping ~ we rarely pay full price for anything at a craft store.  We either wait for sales, use the published coupons, or shop after a holiday.  Frames are always on sale at Hobby Lobby ~ either open back or photo frames ~ they flip the sale in between the two every other week.

We love essential oils and I do pay for quality ~ doTERRA!  But I buy my "gear", droppers, roller bottles, diffusers, empty vegie caps, fco (fractionated coconut oil) online at Amazon.  Great prices!  And Monday I will share how I get my oils at a 25% discount everytime!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.