Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pinterest Goodies

Pinterest is loaded with holiday goodies and inspiration!  Crafting, Decorating, Food, etc.

Here are some things I have found this season ~~






For the Table Top... maybe use wreath battery christmas light and different christmas fabric:
I did 3 of these ~ 1 with ribbon and 2 with printed fabric ~ turned out great

I love these nativity themed free printables! An easy, great way to keep the true meaning of Christmas central in your home!:
I printed this yesterday






This hands-on Christmas card. | 23 DIY Christmas Cards You Can Make In Under An Hour:
This is adorable.....just sayin' or hinting!


I need old scrabble sets!  This would be great to do ~ our kids and grandkids names & hang on my garland.  Gotta start searching consignment sales and garage sales or thrift stores.:
I need old scrabble games ~ would love to do this with all our names and add to the garland



In just a few minutes, a simple Hershey bar can become a penguin or a snowman – thank you Pinterest!   Look how adorable these are: I found the free printables for these candy bar wrappers here.  You’ll find other wrappers there beyond snowmen and penguins – those two were just my favorites. :)  We’re …:
cute, easy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.