Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Bomb ~ Essential Oils

Sunday and yesterday, I had a lot of hip pain (osteoarthritis).  Sitting, laying, almost any position ~ standing wasn't horrible.  I can only guess that this flared up from sitting on the floor playing my with grandbabies on Friday and Saturday.  This MaMa is gonna have to find a low chair to sit in.

I thought about just taking some Aleeve which I've done before.  But then I decided to try the "Morphine Bomb" that I had heard and read about through the essential oils classes I've taken and the facebook boards I'm on and the pins I've got on pinterest.

And then I discovered my flawed plan, while I had read and heard about it ~ I never saved the information and I couldn't find it.  I went on one of the fb boards and asked for the "recipe" and was quickly answered.  The best thing ~ I had all the oils that could be used for this.  So here it is ~~~~~

Morphine Bomb

3-5 drops Oregano Essential Oil (or could use marjoram essential oil)
3-5 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
3-5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil

Place the drops in an empty vegetable capsule and take with a glass of water.

After the first capsule I took, I could tell a difference in how I was feeling.  In total, I took 3 capsules during the day, the last one being at night.  Before bedtime, I also rubbed some Deep Blue on my hip and leg.  It all worked!  I slept all night and woke up pain free!  Oh, I used 4 drops of each oil in the capsule each time.

Here is the link to my online Essential Oils store ~
http://www.mydoterra.com/donnajackson3/

Its awesome to have a natural alternative to modern medicine.  I am very thankful for the opportunities to learn and try ~ especially with success!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.