Saturday, February 28, 2015

Thankfulness

I am thankful for ~~~~~

*my bonus daughter Katie Lynn on her birthday

*for extended time spent with Greg while he practices "retirement"

*for time spent with my mom

*for sweet texts back & forth with Amy Lynn

*for plans for our future

*for fun times with friends

*for warm clothes in this really cold southern weather

*for the essential oils I have purchased and the knowledge from others on how to use them

*for my sugar free hot chocolate (its cold!)

*for my strong, healthy, growing grandsons

*for watching the Lords plan for us unfold and mesh together

*for a storage place for the items we have moved (moms basement)

*for a friend having a well timed garage sale and wanting donations for her sale ~ we've loaded her up

*for my cousins sharing some of my aunt's possessions ~ oil lamps, silverware, a couple of pieces of furniture for our new home

*for salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.