Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Needlepoint Patterns from Pinterest

Freebies  are AWESOME~ to find me on Pinterest click on this link https://www.pinterest.com/missmomof7/.  The easiest way I have found to print out these goodies ~ click on the pin, on the next screen, right click and copy.  I then paste them into a file to wait for printing.  When you get to the print stage, check the box on the print screen that says...fit to page.  That way you get the whole pattern that is pictured.  Looks like some Thanksgiving stiching will be happening soon with these cute patterns I found! 


Praying Pilgrim Boy
Praying Pilgrim Girl

Be Thankful

THANKSGIVING FRIENDS


THANKFUL PILGRIMS 2


TURKEY BOOKMARK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.