Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to my awesome husband Greg!
 
You are a wonderful husband to me & a great Dad to our children.
 
You keep things exciting in our home.
 
You come up with inventive projects for home improvements.
 
You listen to our children and try to guide them down the right paths.
 
You are an expert griller/smoker!
 
You are a great provider!
 
You are a talented artist & wood worker!
 
You indulge my trips to JoAnns & Hobby Lobby!
 
You budget our money to awesome vacations & excursions.
 
You are a great example of  a Christian husband & father for our sons, son in law to follow.
 
You have a wacky sense of humor!
 
You love to try new things.
 
You LOVE being a Grandpa ~ these little boys are blessed to have you.
 
You search the scriptures for truth & don't just assume what you hear from anyone is correct.
 
You are a leader in our church!
 
You have a beautiful bass voice & I love being in choir with you.
 
You are a blessing to me!
 
I love you!
 
You take me to the beach even though you hate sand!
 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day Greg with one g! May God bless you on this and every day. Thank you for loving my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.