Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cute Cross Stitch Patterns from Pinterest Boards


Cross Stitch World
I also downloaded the Faith & Hope patterns to do with this and make all 3 into a wall hanging.
Gallery.ru / Фото #138 - совушки - irisha-ira
Patrones punto de cruz (solo country) (pág. 24) | Aprender manualidades es facilisimo.com
I love sunflowers!
these little ladies would be cute cross stitched on a kitchen towel!
I love chickens too!  These would be cute on a kitchen towel!
 
Despicable Me Minion Alphabet pattern - http://carinadiariodolar.blogspot.de
Ya never know when a Minion alphabet could come in handy!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.