Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day

Yesterday I got to spend Mothers Day with my Mom!  This hasn't happened in a couple of years!  We started the day with attending Sunday School & Church, followed by a great steak lunch grilled by my husband, an afternoon of planting cucumbers, a butterfly bush & an apple tree (honey crisp!), cross stitch ~ dinner out....we ate frozen custard for dinner (YUM), and a rollicking game of Phase 10 to end the day. 

The plants got in the ground right before the rains came ~ so that was great timing!

beautiful flowers from my Katie Lynn

my twin friends wearing their birthday dresses from me

3 of our 7 children ~ Amy, James, Will

Granny, Amy, Me, James, Will

3 generations of "Cash" girls

grilling ~ he threw the hotdogs on since the grill was fired up

Perfectly grilled steak, baked sweet potato & salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.