Monday, December 9, 2013

BUSY Weekend!

We had a fun filled, exciting weekend.

Amy and I started out Sat. at an American Girl party for my little buddy Ragen ~ she got lots of doll gifts & loved all of it.  Amy & I were the beauticians for the Dolly Beauty Parlor ~ lots of detangling of doll hair to do!



Then we walked around a craft fair with Greg & Will ~ we had thought about getting a booth and selling at it but decided that was too much to get ready for.  I am so glad we didn't ~ it was wet and very cold & the craft fair was outside, set up in big tents. Brrrrrr!

Then choir practice & a dinner date with my beloved!  Yum ~ steak & our first baked potato in 6 months!  (they were little potatoes and we counted the carbs!)

Sunday was church, Mom got here & then the choir performance!  Busy day ~ but we had fun & loved singing with all our friends.

Today Mom, Amy and I spent the day wandering around our favorite stores & eating lunch at Chick Fil A.  Fun girlie time.

Tomorrow may be a stayin' at home day & crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.