Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Daybook

For today ~~~~~

Outside my window ~ FALL is here, I haven't been cold in months, I am Cold now!

I am thinking ~ How wonderful God is to give us different seasons to enjoy & look forward to!

I am thankful for ~ fun family times

From the learning rooms ~ school!

From the kitchen ~ Amy was in charge of menu's this week and I don't remember what tonight was!
last night was chicken alfredo!

I am wearing ~ hot pink/white blouse, white t shirt, denim skirt

I am creating ~ way too much at one time...working on a needlepoint project, a cross stitch project, a crocheted afghan, and finishing a smocked baby dress

I am going ~ maybe out to eat lunch with my 4 year old best friend...today her name is Hello Kitty

I am reading ~ the Bible,  studying Proverbs, and a kindle book ~ 10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget

I am praying ~ for our children

I am hearing ~ computer sounds, cars driving, heater cutting on

Around the house ~ we had our first fire last night!  It was a cozy evening at home and I anticipate many more to come this fall/winter.

One of my favorite things ~ lots and lots of craft supplies, to go with lots and lots of ideas I find

A few things for the rest of the week ~ Amy's dance classes, grocery shopping, rv trip to a college football/tailgate party
 
A visit other women and read their daybooks please click on the link below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.