Galatians 2:20 & 21 "For I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lines in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing."

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Daybook

For today...

Outside my window ~ cloudy, rainy weather

I am thinking ~ about stubbornness

I am thankful for ~ my Heavenly Father

From the learning rooms ~ school

From the kitchen ~ homemade chicken pot pie

I am wearing ~ denim skirt, blue top

I am creating ~ surprise for baby Robert, 4 smocked dresses for friends, my RV quilt

I am going ~ to stay home except for taking Amy to ballet

I am reading ~ "These Happy Golden Years" by Laura Ingalls Wilder &
the New Testament in the Bible

I am hoping praying ~ for a situation that seems impossible

I am hearing ~ not much...cars, typing, computer sounds

Around the house ~ ready for spring, excited about planting the garden

One of my favorite things ~ creativity

A few things for the rest of the week ~ Bible Study, church garage sale, work at home

A picture to share ~

Our Katie Lynn!  Happy Birthday sweetheart ~ we love you & miss you!




you can read more daybooks at Peggy's site....

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful picture! I love all the beautiful smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! This blog is based on my Christian view of my role in our home, with lots of cooking, creativity, homeschooling and gardening sprinkled throughout. I also talk about my faith & journey on my Christian walk. I pray you will have a blessed day!