Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pinwheel Quilt Blocks

I worked on more of the Pinwheel quilt blocks yesterday.  On everyone, I still have to check to make sure they are "all spinning" in the same direction.  Its really confusing it you flip one of the components the wrong direction!  I think I completed 5 blocks yesterday, the rest are from a previous week.  Since the weather is nasty, and I'm staying in to get well from the Crud, there will be more sewing this afternoon!  These blocks will be made into a quilt for someone very special to me!


The blue print in this one is leftover flower girl dress fabric from Katie's wedding.



my favorite purple shades!



I realized "after the fact" that I bought the green to match 2 different prints ~ looks good with both of them.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pinwheel blocks! They always look so cheerful. :) I hope your daughter will try the ginger cookie recipe I posted because I'm sure everyone will love them! They are soft instead of crunchy like most recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.