Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On The Road Again.....

We off again this afternoon...

*Tonight I get to see my Mom!  We haven't seen her since January.
*Tomorrow at lunch I get to have a lunch date with my niece and meet my baby great-niece!  And we are eating at ChickfilA ~ so we know the food will be fantastic!
*Sometime tomorrow, I will get to see Allen and give him a big hug!
*Friday morning (bright & early) we are headed to the GHEA (Ga home educators assoc.) conference near Atlanta.  Curriculum shopping, browsing and hearing Ken Ham, Voddie Bauchum, and Kevin Swanson speak throughout the day.  Fun and tiring!  K,A,&W are going with us to the conference, also.  Hopefully, I will see some of my GA friends at the conference ~ will have to pay attention!
*Sat. back to the conference for more home school encouragement!
*Sunday we get to spend Mothers Day with Mom!  Greg is cooking us ribs ~ my sister, brother in law, niece and nephews are coming for dinner!
*Monday we head back to Miss.

   I've got to work in a trip to JoAnn's also! 

It'll be a short, sweet & busy trip!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun, you traveler you. We hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.