Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daybook

For today.....

Outside my window...sunny & way too cool for May (70 Degrees)

I am thinking...about convictions from the Lord & people who disagree

I am thankful for...those convictions

From the kitchen...I don't have a clue ~ I'll come up with something!

I am wearing...flowered knit top, black skirt, slip on tennies

I am going...to take another load of "valuables" to the church for the Haiti Mission Trip yard sale this weekend

I am reading..."An Old Fashioned Girl" by Louisa May Alcott, & my Bible (currently in Isaiah)

From the learning rooms...finishing our 15th year of homeschooling, we should be done on Thursday
 
I am praying...for the salvation of family members & friends

I am hearing...a lawn mower across the street, ours will be cranked up soon. Also, garbage trucks.

Around the house...lots of cleaning out and sorting for the church's yard sale

One of my favorite things...sermons on the internet

A few plans for the rest of the week...dance, bible study, youth bible study, setting up for yard sale, working yard sale, Sunday~ a much needed day of rest and worship

You can read other daybooks by heading over to ...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I had 38 degrees here in MO this morning! Can't even believe it! I admire the homeschoolers soooo much! I am not able to be at home to take on this task! Congratulations on 15 years!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.