Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daybook (a day late!)

Daybook!.....

For today...

Outside my window...sunny, temps in the 60's, pollen

I am thinking...how "modern medicine" doesn't seem to be helping our friend Shelby ~ she is still sick, worse than ever, may have Lyme Disease

I am thankful for...prayer

From the kitchen...bread is rising, homemade pizza for dinner tonight

I am wearing...denim skirt, flowered blouse

I am creating...working on 23rd Psalm cross stitch ~ got lots of projects waiting in line to get started on

I am going...to continue counting my blessings

From the learning room...reading, Algebra, Biology, spanish, language

I am reading...the Psalms, gardening books, "Surviving Off Grid" by Michael Bunker, and "Experiencing God" by Henry Blackaby

I am praying...for wisdom for Shelby's dr.;s, and for treatment that works to begin healing her body

I am hearing...cars driving, girls talking, hopefully a lawn mower starting soon

Around the house...springtime activities ~ garden bed cleaning, ground tilling, bush snipping, plant moving, porch cleaning,  And sneezing ~ its pollen season

One of my favorite things...anticipation

A few plans for the rest of the week...bible studies, another CLEP test for Katie, more outside work, and Bryant and his family are coming to visit ~ more on that visit next week!!!!!

You can visit with other Daybookers at ...
                                             http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.