Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daybook Nov. 30


 For Today....Nov. 30

Outside my window...cloudy, drizzly, very cool

 I am thinking...about how much there is to do this week

I am thankful for...a great week last week celebrating our blessings with our family

 From the learning rooms...1 or 2 algebra problems a day, lots of crafting

From the kitchen...leftovers for dinner ~ turkey & dressing, adding squash casserole & peas...also baking cookies and muffins this week

I am wearing...red snowman t-shirt, denim skirt, slip on tennies

I am creating...goodies & surprises for the Christmas holiday also a new sweatshirt

I am reading...the Bible & some Grace Livingston Hill books

I am praying...that Mom has a safe drive to Miss. tomorrow

I am hearing...not a lot, the doors to the living room are shut to corral the puppies

Around the house...enjoying the decorations, cleaning and finishing laundry

A few plans for the rest of the week...dance class today, Mom comes tomorrow, bible study & choir, play at Miss. College, shopping with Mom, rehersals and performances for a church this weekend

Pictures to share...
Katie & Amy's first turkey!

beautiful!
Katie's Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
Bell Peppers I picked on Friday before the freeze!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! it looks as though Katie and Amy did a great job. The turkey looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.