Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daybook Entry 4-13-2010






Outside my window... its sunny, warm and pollen-y

I am thinking... about how much fun we had yesterday on Amy's birthday

I am thankful for... funtimes at Granny's house

I am wearing... jeans, short sleeve shirt, clogs

I am remembering... Greg's prayer this morning and how its already being put into action

I am going... to the Mall of GA today. Granny is taking the kids birthday shopping. I am along as a fashion consultant and lunch at Chick Fil A.

I am currently reading... "Biblical Economics" by RC Sproul Jr.

I am hoping... that Greg's meetings in Buckhead are interesting

On my mind... my older boys

Noticing that... you had better be prepared for answers or results when you pray

Pondering these words... "Private control tends toward efficiency, while bureaucratic, government control brings inefficiency and a distortion of the market process" from Biblical Economics page 50

From the kitchen... ~ don't know.

Around the house... washing, drying, ironing and cutting out fabric for Katie & Amy's log cabin quilt squares

One of my favorite things ~ family

Pictures to share...

Getting a "nasty" kiss from my sweet nephew, Bobby


Cousins
Amy, Bethany, Ben, Katie, Bobby, Will on Amy's 14th birthday



You can read other daybook entries at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.