Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daybook Entry






For today.....March 23, 2010

Outside my window... it is sunny & cool, should get warm this afternoon

I am thinking... that whoever invented the mammogram machine stopped before it was finished. There has got to be an easier and more comfortable way to handle that procedure.

I am thankful for... family, friends, & church fellowship

From the learning rooms... the usual! Amy & Will only have 30 math lessons left for the year!

From the kitchen... Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Beans, and Amy's chocolate pie for dessert

I am wearing... jeans, striped long sleeve shirt, tennies

I am creating... lots...quilted purses, still working on retro kitchen picture (its 6/9th's done, for you math types it makes more sense to say 2/3's but the chart is 9 pages and 6 of them are done, so I am sticking with 6/9ths), also going to be making tablecloths out of fabric I bought in Honduras...just have to hem both ends!

I am going... to enjoy my family time. Homeschooling is a relationship and special lifestyle as well as an educational method.

I am reading... My Bible & "More Hours in My Day" by Emilie Barnes. She is a great writer and I enjoy reading and rereading her books.

I am hoping... for God's Will to be done in some unnamed situations.

I am hearing... The pitter patter of puppy paws on the hardwood floors. Also, the kids getting ready to start school lessons

Around the house... we are enjoying our new dog which we names Skittles. He is a gorgeous mostly black chihuahua

One of my favorite things... Saturday morning dates with my husband

A few plans for the rest of the week... dance, Keepers at Home, Co-op classes

Pictures I am sharing... Skittles

Please join Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to read more daybook entries.

3 comments:

  1. Is his tail untucked? He looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tail untucked is a temporary thing. He likes the kennel and he likes being left alone. Amy thinks maybe he wasn't handled much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soo cute. can't wait to meet him sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.